This statement is about our website: www.knowledgeanglia.nhs.uk/
NHS Norfolk and Waveney Integrated Care Board is a Public Sector Body and answerable to The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC). They are responsible for making sure that we comply with the latest law related to Public Sector websites.
NHS Norfolk & Waveney Integrated Care Board are committed to making our website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is currently under review and work is underway to improve the accessibility of the content we make available through Knowledge Anglia to ensure that all users can use our website, regardless of disability. We will be seeking to do this through the development of a new web application built with an accessibility-first approach.
This approach means that users should be able to:
- use contrast buttons to view the website using soft or high colour contrasts
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate the website using only a keyboard
- navigate the website using speech recognition software
- listen to the website using a screen reader
We use plain English whenever possible to make our content clear and easy to understand.
You can also get help by visiting “My Computer My Way” published by AbilityNet. They have prepared a simple guide to make it easier for you to use your computer, laptop, tablet, or smart phone.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.2
Please find information on non-compliances and exemptions listed here:
- Some Word and PDF files are not fully accessible
- Some content may not be able to be read by screen readers
- Some images may be missing alternative text
We are actively working to address these issues as part of an ongoing programme to improve the accessibility of this website.
- If you cannot see very well and use a screen reader to help you, some of our older versions of PDF and Word documents may have issues with screen reader technology. Providing they are not essential (in relation to our services) they are exempt.
- Due to the professional nature of the site, some terminology will not the written in plain English. This content is exempt.
Beyond the Scope of WCAG Level AA:
- Because of their formal content some web pages and downloadable documents are not written in plain English.
If you would like support
If you have trouble with anything on our website (for instance if you need content to be sent to you in a different format) we would like to hear from you so that we can help you. If you contact us to let us know about the problem, we will aim to help you within 10 working days.
You can contact us by:
Phone 01603 217 086